We are on to 2021!
Well, 2020 came and went. Some goals were reached, some were abandoned, and some were completely forgotten about until about October. What a weird year!
This year, in the hope of 2021, I have created new goals. Some are from 2020 with the hope of trying again, and some are brand new! Let’s go!
- Pay off car loan or student loan
- Reusable razor (metal vs plastic)
- Beeswax paper in place of plastic wrap
- Liquid soap tablets vs plastic bottles
- Paint weekly-ish
- Music Jar: New artist a week
- Learn to make pretty sugar cookies from scratch
- Read 12 books
- Eat for nutrients
- Find a skin routine
- Cleansing — Washing your face.
- Toning — Balancing the skin.
- Moisturizing — Hydrating and softening the skin.
- Daily reading of the Bible with Zach.
- Love and invest in my community
- Learn to spin
- Drop in a bowl
- Moonwalk without toe stops
I am excited to see how this year goes with new attainable goals. What are you hoping to accomplish this year?